The Talent Acquisition Consulting Experts
In our combined 30+ years of recruiting experience, our team has seen the “recruitiverse” from multiple vantage points and engagement types. From large scale RPO, to High End Retained Search, to the day in and day out grind of contract staffing, there aren’t very many recruiting scenarios we haven’t seen before.
Those 30,000+ hours spent living and breathing all things recruiting gives us the ability to help clients better understand the factors that are not only impacting their current landscape, but to help them prepare for future challenges as well.
Driving Results Through Talent Acquisition Consulting
From helping clients reduce their external recruiting spend through increased internal capabilities and development of a bonafide internal referral program, to providing large companies utilizing an RPO model a way to 3rd party audit their existing vendor, our talent acquisition consulting team has helped some of the world’s most respected companies produce efficient and reliable results.
Talent Acquisition Consulting Services Offered:
- Recruitment Process Health Check
- Recruiter Efficiency Audit & Tracking
- Organizational Design
- RPO Auditing
- Macro Sourcing Strategy and Planning
- Employer Branding and Candidate Engagement
- Hiring Program Development including Employee Referral Program
Training Topics Offered Include:
- Intake meeting strategy, execution and best practices
- Writing Effective Job Descriptions
- Sourcing Strategy and Execution
- Social Media Sourcing
- Candidate Development
- Talent Assessment and Interviewing
- Interview Calibrations and Candidate Presentation
- Negotiations, Offer Delivery, and Closing
Want the Talent Acquisition Consulting Experts Working on Your Next Project?
Our team of seasoned talent acquisition consulting professionals have the knowledge and experience needed to help turn your recruiting process, team and delivery into a world class recruiting operation. From Kellogg to Whirlpool, we’ve helped a who’s who list of companies achieve levels of recruiting process efficiency and waste reduction never before seen.